Thursday, 11 August 2016

How to Access Yahoo Mail without Phone Number - Bypass Verification Code:

Yahoo Mail or Say Verizon Yahoo Mail is in every news tagline because Verizon acquired Yahoo already. Yahoo was an American organization, founded by Jerry Yang and David Filo in January 1994 with innovative idea for internet users. Start email services with send emails and received emails & Yahoo search engine where you can search anything from anywhere, any time. Verizon is a Mobile telecommunication company with successful career. Due to this acquisition users are facing problem to use & access their Yahoo Mail account. Some user think about to move into others email services like Gmail, Hotmail, Thunderbird etc.

Some Major Issues to Access Verizon Yahoo Mail

Some of major issues come with Verizon Yahoo Mail users to access there Yahoo email account:
I am trying to login my Yahoo account with User Name & password, but instead of login it is directing me to Verizon & asking for the Phone number. Unfortunately I have changed my number earlier & now struggling to access my Yahoo Mail without Phone number”
“I forget my password and not able to use my Yahoo Mail because Verizon Yahoo Mail alert me to enter your registered phone number to access Yahoo Mail so my requirement is to bypass the verification so that I could access Yahoo Mail without giving phone number”
Solution:
You can access to Verizon Yahoo Mail by the help of Yahoo password helper:
  • Go for password helper
  • Enter your Yahoo email id
  • Enter your new mobile number for security verification code
  • Click Yes
  • Now you will receive the verification code
  • Enter that security verification Code and Click Yes
  • Now you will be able to access your Yahoo Mail account without mobile number or any verification code.
Note: Free license of Yahoo Mail don’t support POP3 setting, POP3 setting is provides solution for importing and exporting. What is important in such a situation to be ready with a best backup plan.
“I am using Yahoo Mail from last 3 years and I am unable to access my Yahoo Mail because Verizon mail alert me to enter your secret answer for secret question checker which I put in past and forget secret answer. So how can I access Yahoo Mail without secret question”
You can access to Verizon Yahoo Mail by the help of Yahoo sign in helper:
  • Go for sign in helper
  • Enter your Yahoo email id
  • Select reset secret question
  • Select new secret question
  • Enter your new answer
  • Now you have your new secret answer
  • Enter secret answer and use your Yahoo Mail account.
“I am using Yahoo Mail from last 6 years and I forget my Yahoo Mail Password and try to reset new password but Verizon Yahoo Mail alert me to enter your registered mobile number for receive verification code but I forget my mobile number so that I can bypass Yahoo Mail verification code
You can access to Verizon Yahoo Mail with the help of Yahoo forget password helper:
  • Go for forget password helper
  • Enter your Yahoo email id
  • Select forget password
  • Select your secret question
  • Enter your secret answer
  • Select reset password
  • Enter new password
  • Open Verizon Yahoo Mail
  • Enter your Yahoo email id and new password & access your Yahoo account & bypass the verification.

Common Challenges Faced by the User - Can't Access Yahoo Mail

Yahoo Mail users get panic due to they can’t access Yahoo Mail and unable to backup there Yahoo Mail account’s data. Due to downtime of Yahoo Mail, users were unable to login into Yahoo Mail account. Where they are trying to login into Yahoo Mail, they are the redirect to Verizon Yahoo Mail and facing problems because it is asking for the password. Well the queries vary from country to country. The only single tool is available in market to fix your unability to access Yahoo data is to take backup of Yahoo account using the SysTools Yahoo backup. It is able to login & backup your account irrespective of phone number & secret verification code or question. With this you are free to switch your account because you have the backup now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment